The Ski Cabin & Mudroom Must-Have; Winter Design Trend for Home
This winter, keep your garments and boots in order. Don’t let your hallway or mudroom be a dumping zone for your family’s jackets and snow pants. Designers across North America have been requesting Williams Direct Dryers on behalf of their client’s homes and get-away cabins. It’s the perfect way to keep your mudroom and entry way organized. Offering low-maintenance, energy efficiency and minimalist intelligent design. WDD presents over 25 drying systems for you to select from; all helping you dry just about anything, from sporting equipment to ski gear. Helping ensure your mudroom stays organized and clutter free.
• Keeps all types of footwear dry; Includes ski boots and shoes
• Direct Drying Technology™
• Sanitize your garments; Eco-friendly, no chemicals required
• Premium Materials; Welded Aluminum Construction / NO PLASTIC PARTS or MATERIALS USED
• Offers two options; Ambient air or constant air flow at set temperature
• Dry with safety in mind; NFPA compliant, CSA inspected and tested
• Quality built; Engineered to last
• Wall Mounted; Safely secured
• Multi-Functional; Dry & organize coats/garments, shoes & sporting equipment or just about anything
• Health Benefits; Reduce harmful bacterial load
• No more smells; Helps remove foul odors without the use of chemicals
“Incorporating commercial grade dryers in the home, has become a common trend in the Vancouver/Whistler interior design market. Homeowners recognize our dryers as an investment for their family’s comfort and active lifestyle. Our non-tumble style dryers are functional and easy to use & maintain,” says Des Mayne, Managing Director of Williams Direct Dryers.
Williams Direct Dryers offers quality hand-built dryers. Designed and proudly made in Langley, British Columbia. With over 25 years of engineering direct dryers, WDD is the reliable choice.